Thursday, July 21, 2011

Under the Sea

I have this sudden urge to speak/type in an Australian accent and I have no idea why.  Maybe it's because I was contemplating naming these "Down Under", but then decided to wait for the more appropriate introduction of the crocodile onesie (pictures coming soon) to throw in a few "G,day Mates" and "Isn't she a beaut" in honor of the great Crocodile Dundee.  Anyways, I've been working hard lately on a ton of new onesie designs!  (It seems as though this has been my life lately.... and I'm not complaining!)  Here are two of the many new onesies I've made in the past few days.  I just love the bright colors of the fish and the way the whale design turned out!







 Just as a reminder, feel free to contact me if you're interested in a onesie (many more designs are available, so just ask!) through email at spearson005@gmail.com or facebook!

Bye for now,

Stephanie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment