Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In the Kitchen: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

[picture from smittenkitchen.com/blog}
Now, I'm not usually one for desserts with peanut butter in them.  But it was one of my co-worker's birthday today and I knew she liked peanut butter stuff.  After a little bit of google-ing, I came across THIS RECIPE and it has changed my view on peanut butter desserts for the better.  They have to be the best peanut butter cookies I've ever had and I just couldn't go on without sharing the recipe with you all!  They seriously have the best consistency.  I made one slight adjustment to the ones that I made.  I didn't have any peanut butter chips, so I threw about 5 Reese's cups into a food processor and tossed them in with the chocolate chips... and it was glorious! Anyways, I hope a few of you get the chance to enjoy these cookies as much as I did! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment