Friday, April 20, 2012

Color me Spring.

 Kelly Green & Robins Egg Blue
 


So thankful it's FRIDAY!!  Just thought I'd share this awesome color combo with you before heading home on this gorgeous day!  I am so tempted to redo my bathroom or bedroom with these colors... SO CUTE!  I love how the light aqua color complements both the green and robins egg blue perfectly.  And, in my opinion, a nice neutral is always a must when decorating; that's where the gray (or white) comes in.  

Good news to all of you crafters out there!  I finally finished my first sewing project; with my new machine and without my mother's assistance!  Hopefully I can find the time to take pictures and post it on here!  It hasn't even been a week since I completed my crochet hook clutch and I'm already on my second sewing project.  It's just so much fun!  I can't wait to do more projects and get some more practice in on my new machine!

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!  Any big plans this weekend?  Keeneland, cleaning, and more crafting is on my weekend agenda. 

1 comment: