Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Lovelies: Ruffle-Butt Onesie

It's been a while... I know.  So I thought I'd drop by and show you all an adorable little onesie that I made for a friend of mine a few weeks ago!  My friend nanny's for a family who just had a baby girl named Ivy Rose (how adorable is that?!) and she wanted me to make a girly, black and white onesie for her.  Here's the final product:






 I decided to try out a new flower pattern that I came across on the internet the other day!  I used the same fabric that I used for the lettering on the onesie and added some purple fabric that matched the lace!  Click here for a tutorial on how to make the flower.


Feel free to contact me by email or over on facebook if you would like a personalized onesie!

Much Love,

Stephanie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment