Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vintage Onesies

A friend of mine came to me a few weeks ago with a project.  She wanted to send her friend a couple onesies, but not just any ordinary onesies, vintage onesies.  Seeing how I hadn't done any vintage ones before, I was definitely up to the task.  As soon as I heard the word 'vintage' my mind immediately took me to the land of lace, pearls, washed out colors, and antique brooches sort of like this or this.  This is what I came up with.



{images via instagram-- for an extra vintage affect}
I have to say, I am definitely a fan of the frilly lace.  I love the way they turned out. 

As always, let me know if you are interested in ordering a onesie.  I can always personalize a special one just for you (or a friend!).

Much love,

Stephanie P.  

No comments:

Post a Comment