Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting in the holiday spirit.


HAPPY DECEMBER!  To get us all in the holiday spirit, I'm going to give you my little rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas -- with 12 cute Christmas decorating ideas to spruce up your home this holiday season.








 



If you click on the pictures you will be redirected to the original source that may have some instructions on how to DIY.

I just love festive decorations, especially at Christmas and for some reason, having our own house this year makes me want to decorate 10 times more!  Hopefully you'll be inspired to decorate and maybe even get a little bit crafty and make your own decorations!  Be creative and think outside the box!

** If you haven't already noticed, I've also made a Christmas playlist to spread some holiday cheer!  So, yes, I will be listening to Christmas music from now until the end of the year!  : )

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Much love,

Stephanie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment