Monday, November 14, 2011

Photoshoot with Amaya (preview)

This past Saturday, I had the privilege of organizing a photo shoot with our friends' little girl, Amaya.  Amaya is about to become a big sister and her parents wanted me to take a few shots of her before her brother arrives!  I asked my friend Tara to join us on the shoot because 1) she is an awesome photographer and has a great photographic eye, 2) it's always nice to have a second shooter or someone else who can help brainstorm ideas and keep the kids entertained and 3) I don't have a very nice camera  of my own (yet) <--- it's a work in progress.  It wasn't long into the shoot when we realized that Amaya definitely loves the camera!  She is just the cutest thing.
 




A special thanks to our friends Lincoln and Brittany for letting us spend a day at the park with your precious little girl.  We can't wait until Baby Blake arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment