Monday, November 7, 2011

Best Day of My Life

One year ago today I married the most patient, funniest, kindest, most Godly man I know.  God has blessed me with so much and I am especially thankful for the past year that he has allowed Adam and I to spend together.  Unfortunately, we both will be spending most of our anniversary day at our separate work places, payin those bills, but what can you do?  We will make the best of our day and continue to celebrate with every day that we get to spend together in the future! (side note: turn up the volume to listen to the song that we had our amazingly talented friends play at our wedding!)
         










And, our families.  We couldn't thank you all more for your love, support, and constant prayers for us!  Words cannot express how grateful we are that you have been with us every step of the way!  We couldn't have done it without you!



I figured I would end with (what I consider) the best picture from our special day. 
At first glance, it may look like a sweet snap of our wedding party, but check out our good friend Noah's (third guy from the right) expression.  Priceless.  Could not stop laughing at this picture when we first received them from our photographer!

Thanks to all of our friends who stood by our side.  Special thanks to those who made it all happen and come to fruition.  I'm sure I only know the smallest detail of the time (and trouble) you put in to make it all happen!  We appreciate you all very much.  We are looking forward to many more celebrations, special events, and anniversaries that we will spend together!

Here's to many more years together!


*** Special thanks to Mary Lashbrook-Lawson for capturing our special day!  To view her amazing work or for contact information go to Honey Heart Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment