Monday, February 13, 2012

Discovered on Etsy: Handpainted Jewelry

As of late, I've been really thinking that I need to dust off my jewelry making supplies and make some new jewelry; mainly for myself and some to possibly sell (I've also been thinking about getting my etsy shop up and running again, but that's a whole other story).  In the hustle and bustle of moving, I still have yet to locate most of my necklaces and earrings that I used to wear and I've been longing for some new statement pieces to add to my collection.  So, in the interest of my bank account (and my marriage, lol), I think it's about time to bust out the beads, chains, and other jewelry supplies sometime in the near future.   

As I was clicking through Etsy today I stumbled upon a few inspiring shops with handmade and hand painted jewelry.  It's crazy how the thought of painting a simple silver/gold pendant never even crossed my mind!  What a great way to take something so plain and simple and transform it into a unique statement piece!

Some pieces I love.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

No comments:

Post a Comment