Monday, February 6, 2012

Recipe Additions: Crock-pot Lasagna

In lieu of the new year and my goal to cook more 'homemade' meals, I have spotted another recipe that I thought I'd share with you all.  It's simple and relatively cheap, just the way I like it (I almost said it was quick and simple, but nothing involving a crock-pot is 'quick'... which is why I decided to experiment with this recipe over the weekend!). 

It's so nice some days to throw a few ingredients into the crock-pot, do a few chores around the house (or catch a quick nap!), and have dinner ready right when the company walks in the door.  Head on over to creatingthroughlife.blogspot.com for the recipe

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Crock-Pot Lasagna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the recipe on your blog! The recipe was such a hit in my household! :)

    ReplyDelete