Monday, October 10, 2011

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps

{Crispy Southwestern Chicken Wraps}
My first attempt at a dinner inspired by Pinterest was a complete success! I got off work around 5:15 on Friday evening and realized I was going to have a very hungry husband coming home (in about an hour and a half).  So, I turned to pinterest.  I stumbled upon this recipe from mels kitchen cafe and had to try it because it sounded pretty simple, didn't use too many ingredients that I didn't already have, and I knew it could be made in a timely manor (3 pluses for any recipe!).  

I would highly recommend this recipe to anyone in a little bit of a time crunch or if you're simply looking for another recipe to add to your repertoire.  Head on over to mels kitchen cafe for the recipe for these delicious Crispy Southwestern Chicken Wraps (and many more delicious recipes that I might have to try soon).

Enjoy!

Much love,

Stephanie P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment