Friday, October 14, 2011

Pinterest Picks.

Happy Friday!!

Adam and I have been given some promising news!  If all goes according to planned (which I'm slowly learning that nothing does when a foreclosed home is in the picture), we should be closing on our NEW HOUSE sometime next week!  Yea, that's right... NEXT WEEK!  (can you tell I'm excited?!?)

In light of our news, I've decided to leave you with a few projects that I plan on tackling for the new place.  Hopefully these ideas will inspire you to do something creative/crafty this weekend too.  (all of the links and tutorials to these projects can be found on my pinterest account HERE)

 {Chalkboards made from old trays, Lamp revamp}

 {DIY photo canvases, Hemp lamp shades}

 {House number wreath, Scrabble letter pillows}

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of the final projects once they are complete!  Have a great weekend!  (I plan on making my way to a few garage sales this weekend to find some goodies for our house... wish me luck!)

Much love,

Stephanie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment